Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xcalibre (Fire Mage)

2 posters

Go down

xcalibre (Fire Mage) Empty xcalibre (Fire Mage)

Post  Xcalibre Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:53 am

Name :Rafael

Character name: Xcalibre
Class: Mage
Current Spec: Deep Fire 2/48/11 (Best Pve Spec After Patch 2.3)
Willing to respec?: Sure
Current Gear? (include armory link):
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Spelldamage/Hitrating/Spirit

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Was in A Social Lvling Guild back on Kazzak - I just Transfered To Magthiridon so this is my first guild i apply to Wink
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: This is my Alt and Done Kara,Gruul,ZA I have a Warrior Tank in Magthiridon Called Blazinblac (Rebound) which is my main and i have Cleared Kara.Ssc.Tk.Gruul.Maggy.Zulaman on it. I do alot of raiding with rebound but it will not affect my Mage attendance , I am 100% active, deticated and skilled + I know how to top dps with a mage bounce

What's your goal with raiding? My goal is to to be with a active hardcore progressing guild to fight our way through endgame instances and have loads of fun along the way (Im Sure I can provide 110% focus and skill to raids with anthihero

Extra info: I know you are probably full on mages atm but I do have the skill to Top Dps in raids I have Full exp in SSC/TK so wont be any problems with tactical fights and can be very valuable to the guild. im very patient + i always come Flasked,Spelldamage Food and Loads of Mana Pots.

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: I can join 100% Raiding as dates and timing are very compatible with my scedule.

Let me assist you in battle and Burn those who stand against us lol!
Hope to hear from you soon Smile

Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

xcalibre (Fire Mage) Empty armory link

Post  Xcalibre Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:59 am

Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

xcalibre (Fire Mage) Empty Re: xcalibre (Fire Mage)

Post  Pyrrha Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:52 am

OMG !! Another BR, If it was up to me, I would welcome you with open arms !
We have one BR in the guild already, Pedro, his ingame name is Vurtness. He's a mage too Wink

Pyrrha

Back to top Go down

Post  Emokiddie Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:20 pm

First of all we do not accept alt's under any circumstances, and second of all you are very undergeared.

Thanks for the application however.

Declined

Emokiddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down