Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enhancement shaman

Go down

enhancement shaman Empty enhancement shaman

Post  Duplex Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Name Marko Leskov

Character name: Duplex
Class: Shaman
Current Spec: Enhancement
Willing to respec?: if really nessecary
Current Gear? (include armory link): Currently im wearing 3/5 tier 4, lots of attack power + crit gear, and some haste from ZA ()

What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Strength ->Critical strike rating -> hit rating

Do you have a working microphone?: (This is not required, as long as you can listen): i can listen and talk if needed
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: no previous guilds accept the one im in now Mercenaries Asylum, great guys, but im looking for some more raid progress and new people to meet
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: Cleared: ZG ,AQ20, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair; Partially cleared: Naxxramas, AQ40, SSC, TK
What's your goal with raiding?: Mainly to have fun, items can wait, im not an item fanatic, I dont take whatever i can use only items that are an upgrade to my current.

Extra info: Im an old player, I have more than 500 days played on my 5 charachters, and fully mastered Rogue, Druid, Warrior, Paladin and Shaman classes, and partialy mastered other remaning classes, I know all tactics for all high-end instances, I dont waste time in raids, I pretty much do my job when Im told to

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: ofc I 75% seems like a compatible percentage, I can manage it Smile

Duplex

Back to top Go down

enhancement shaman Empty armory link

Post  Duplex Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:34 pm

The armory link doesnt seem to be posted by some reason, so here (armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Duplex)

Duplex

Back to top Go down

enhancement shaman Empty RE: enhancement shaman

Post  Atraz Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:37 am

Sorry m8 but we wont use any enhancement shaman in raids.
Even tho your gear is good we feel that there is no spot for you in our raids.

Declined
Atraz
Atraz

Back to top Go down

enhancement shaman Empty Re: enhancement shaman

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down