Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost Mage PvE Specced

Go down

Frost Mage PvE Specced Empty Frost Mage PvE Specced

Post  Djsoul Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:07 am

Name: Andreas Kailas

Character name: Djsoul
Class: UD / Mage
Current Spec: Pve Frost (10/0/51)
Willing to respec?: Yes, got gears for all speccs but i lack 2-3 items to complete my fire pve gear.
Current Gear? (include armory link): - This isnt the exact pve gear i use, armory is kinda messed up.
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Spelldmg/spellhit/spellcrit
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, i have a headset.
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Im currently a member of memleak. Alt guild of Rebound guild. Looking to join a more experienced pve guild, thats why im applying here.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: Mc, Zg - Karazhan/Gruuls/Maggy/za (5/6)
What's your goal with raiding? Meet new people, improve my raiding experience, and improve my character.

Extra info: Thats all Smile Expect a new armory link since the stats there are all wrong.

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: I dont know, thats the only problem i have. Attendance. Since i am a soldier i can get out of service only 2 random days per week. I can arrange though to get out on the raiding days. /w me in game to talk about this.

Djsoul

Back to top Go down