Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3/47/11 Blood Elf Mage application.

Go down

3/47/11 Blood Elf Mage application. Empty 3/47/11 Blood Elf Mage application.

Post  Eteria Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:13 am

Name: Miia

Character name: Eteria
Class: Mage
Current Spec: 3/47/11, fire PvE
Willing to respec?: Yea
Current Gear? (include armory link):
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: (hit/dmg/crit)

Do you have a working microphone?: Yeah I do, my hearing ain't the best one tbh so I might ask something to be explained in /w.
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore:
Was in N B T D as a social, but left because I wanted to raid again. Currently in Overdoses but really wanting to change my guild because most of the people in Overdoses are retarded. And by retarded I mean that they're spamming guildchat, talking arab in guildchat and their English writing layout is horrifying.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC:
I used to play UD mage preTBC, Onyxia, MC, some ZG and some AQ20. Quit around when AQ came so yeah. Now just the basic things you can easily pug: Gruul, Kara, Maggy, Leonidas in SSC and first boss in MH. Know my raiding experience is far from the others experience, but I've spent time reading guides and will try my best and learn from my mistakes, if I make ones.
What's your goal with raiding?
To get experience in it and be a teamworker. (I really like raiding tbh)

Extra info:
Link to my UI:
I live on my own so I'm able to do whatever I want, got stable connection, gonna upgrade my graph card later, it will do decent for a while.

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?:
Got no prob with that.

Eteria

Back to top Go down

3/47/11 Blood Elf Mage application. Empty Re: 3/47/11 Blood Elf Mage application.

Post  Eteria Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:18 am

Why ain't the links working? o.O

h ttp://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Eteria
h ttp://scirata.instafail.org/UI.jpg

Just rem the space etc.

Eteria

Back to top Go down