Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock that knows DPS

Go down

Warlock that knows DPS Empty Warlock that knows DPS

Post  Dreamsta Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:40 am

Name Mikael

Character name: Dreamstalker
Class: Warlock
Current Spec: 0/21/40
Willing to respec?: Sure but this specc is the current highest possible dps specc for a Warlock
Current Gear? (include armory link): Couple of T5 and Badge gear
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Spell damage, spell crit and spell haste (I have reached the cap for spell hit), when i reach +1300 in spell damage and +26% in spell crit I will go for more spell haste.
(Warrior's both dps ,tanking and ressistance gear (if u got any)) I have full fire res gear, the rest res gear is just the attunement neckless for BT

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: I was in The Bitter End with some of your current members (Heman, Styrbjörn and Reezinator), right now I am in Vintage Retro, but I don't feel like bringing a whole guild and gear everyone up in Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC and TK once again before I can progress. I have done that journey two times now and a third time is not gonna happen.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: Pre TBC was full clear on ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20 and the first boss in AQ40 I never made it to Naxx. In TBC its full clear on Karazhan (even the crappy animal boss), Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, and TK, first 3 bosses down in MH and first 4 bosses down in BT.
What's your goal with raiding? See new encounters and play with people that know their class, specc and spell cycle. I hate people that leave in raids or go afk in raids they are not concerned about that 24 other people are waiting for them, disrespectful against your team members. I want to raid with 24 players that are dedicated and motivated to get Kiljaden before WotLK.

Extra info:

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: I can attend every raid

Dreamsta

Back to top Go down