Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter - Noaah

Go down

Hunter - Noaah Empty Hunter - Noaah

Post  Noaah Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:46 am

Name Lars Tore Dybdahl

Character name:

Noaah

Class:

Hunter

Current Spec:

BM specced because of the opportunity to pump out as much dmg possible

Willing to respec?:

I will respec whatever you want but PvE wise I'm sure every hunter agrees on beeing BM in PvE.

Current Gear? (include armory link):

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Noaah

What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: (mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc)
(Warrior's both dps and tanking gear)

I prioritize Attack power then hit and last crit. I try to stay high on hit and not miss that much on yellow attacks. Attack power is essential for doing more dmg for my pet and myself.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yeh, working fine.

Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore:

I started out in the guild called Complexity at the start of my 70's and this guild merged with another guild called Brutal Empire, as I was searching for a recently started Karazhan guild it looked nice and I stayed in a couple of days. The guild didn't seem to grow and it started to fall apart. Some of the guys in the guild left and made another guild called Wrath of the Elements, It's a nice guild which clears Karazhan rather good, but it does not have enough members to have their own people online and up for raid. A lot of guys seemed very nice and some didn't and I don't really feel home in that guild. I'm now guildless and looking for an appropriate guild.

Raiding experience, both in and before TBC:

I've been playing since release and been experiencing Molten Core, BWL, AQ40 up to twins and didn't get any longer than 2 bosses in Naxx. When TBC released I started Karazhan rather fast and took down Gruul's lair, had a few tries on Magtheridon and taken 1st bosses in both TK and SSC.

What's your goal with raiding?

My WoW goals are to beat all endgame PvE encounters together with my guild and friends. It's this that I think is most fun in World of Warcraft along with arena and I want to experience the joy of wiping every night at new and exciting bosses, and at the same time helping the guild to improve in all ways that I can. I really like the complex of raiding and want to further experience the content this game has to offer.

Extra info:

I'm really looking for a PvE guild to accomplish more in this game. Been playing both Mage and fury/MS/prot warrior in PvE aswell. Which I liked very much. I farm pots and expect the guild to do the same. For loot I'm not picky or greedy and I'll take only that improves the guild.

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23. Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?:

Yes I will for sure. I can start playing from 1600 or something and stay until raid ends unless something comes up. But I will inform you about that.

Ty for you time and hope to see you soon!
-Noaah

Noaah

Back to top Go down

Hunter - Noaah Empty Re: Hunter - Noaah

Post  knölen Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:21 am

Recruited.

knölen
Admin

Back to top Go down