Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Shaman

+4
Lunchtanten
Fairyboy
Noaah
Ragore
8 posters

Go down

Resto Shaman Empty Resto Shaman

Post  Ragore Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:18 am

Name: Magnus

Character name: Ragore
Class: Shaman
Current Spec: Resto (0/5/56)
Willing to respec?: I'd rather not, but if the guild really needs me to, of course
Current Gear? (include armory link): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Ragore - Might vary from PvP and PvE gear, also I'm gonna swap Mining with Enchanting as soon as I get some gear going
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Healing, MP5 and Intellect - Haste rating before Intellect if considered

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, latest Sennheiser
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore:

nantekotta: Left because it was a guild that wasn't going anywhere and I didn't really like the other members too much. Most Kara PUGs did better
Wrath of the Titans: Same as nantekotta, plus the fact that I got a better offer from Death Templars
Death Templars: I'm currently still a member, but it seems like a guild with no future aswell

I know I might seem like a guild hopper, but I just started playing on this server a few months ago, so I'm not too familiar with the different guilds yet. In general, what I want is a guild that is progressing in end-game raiding. I'm prepared to wait for 25-mans until I get more decent gear - I know that mine sucks at the moment. I miss hardcore raiding, and I am prepared to dedicate to progressing with a new guild that is really going somewhere. I also hope to make a few friends in the prosess:)

Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: In pre-TBC I cleared all the raiding instances up to Twin Emps in AQ40 and Instructor in Naxx. In TBC I've cleared both SSC and TK. All this was on my Mage, on this character I've only raided Kara, Gruul's and ZA
What's your goal with raiding? Progress and being one of the better guilds on the server. Gear upgrades are of course awesome, but it can never beat downing a new boss or finally clearing the current raid instance you're in. Also, making some new friends is one of my main goals in joining this guild. My IRL mates Noaah and Tolanis have spoken very nicely of the guild and the members, and it seems like a guild I would have a blast with:)

Extra info: I've played WoW since release, mostly hardcore PvE on my Mage. I've been both a class leader and officer. I'll be honest and say that this is the first healer I've ever played, I started this char around autumn, but still I feel this is a class I manage very well. I've got alot of good feedback on my healing in previous raids and groups, and never a single complaint. I've also played alot on my friends Resto Druid, so I'm not by far a stranger to being a healer; I've just never had a healing char of my own:P

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?:
Yes, my usual attendance on my mage was about 90%. Also been raiding 6-7 days a week mostly, so this raid schedule would be kinda chill:P

Hope to hear from you guys soon, atleast if it is good news:P I know that my gear is really crappy at the moment, but I heard you really needed Shamans at the moment, so I thought I'd take a wild shot. And as I mentioned, I am prepared to raid Kara and similar instances before SSC and TK to gear up - wich I'm working very hard for

- Ragore

EDIT: A few upgrades in gear on my profile. It's correct when you see Totem of Healing Rains.

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 6 times in total

Ragore

http://www.catchgamer.no/

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Empty Re: Resto Shaman

Post  Noaah Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:16 pm

Ragore! Smile Every thumb up I got for this guy, he might not got the most awesome gear I've seen, but what I've seen is that he's doing a great job. I know this guy and he's a very dedicated person Wink Got a great sense of humour and got experience aswell Wink GL mate Smile

Noaah

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Empty Gutes snaps!

Post  Fairyboy Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Very nice application imo, abit undergeared, but again.. Dedication/motivation/Skillz > gear and If you are as nice as Noaah and Tolanis, then I wouldn't want to miss you in the guild Very Happy

I am nothing but a silly poor Member so really not for me to decide! Rolling Eyes

Just my 5cent's

Fairyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunchtanten Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:17 pm

I really like your application, by far the best in this forum. But you are like they say undergeared.
Since we're progressing in ssc and Tk right now we really need the very best geared ppl we can get for it.
Though it's not up to me to make that decision so i guess Dåligt will make it for us.

Good luck!

Pending.
Lunchtanten
Lunchtanten
Admin

https://antihero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emokiddie Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Really great application! Got a really good wibe reading it. Smile

As Lunchtanten said, the descision is still up to Dåligt. And if he actually lets you join, You will not be able to join our 25-man raids until we feel like you have the proper gear for it, and that might take a while. But if you are okay with that and still want to joins us, i hope you can!

GL!

Emokiddie

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Empty Ragore :>

Post  Tolanis Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:39 am

an awesome wow player really Smile. very high dedication in everything he does, doesnt let people down and very active. despite the gear he really deserves a chance to be here untill he got himself some more stuff. Thumbs up Ragore. GL.

Tolanis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragore Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:01 pm

Ok, please wait for tomorrow until you make your decision. Got 6 epix in Kara so far tonight and only halfway through:P Check out my new armory profile this Wednesday^^)

Ragore

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunchtanten Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Will do Very Happy
Lunchtanten
Lunchtanten
Admin

https://antihero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragore Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Ok, updated now, without enchants tho:P

Ragore

Back to top Go down

Post  Goatcraft Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Really gr8 apply! and nice words from his m8s..
Well, m sure he ll gear up asap and ll work hard, so he took my vote also..
gL (:
Goatcraft
Goatcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Dåligt Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:31 am

As mentioned earlier, if you don't have the gear to keep your objective alive, you cannot join us on our 25 man raids(obviously). But if you're half as good and dedicated in "farming" gear on your own outside the raids, as your application, I'm willing to accept your application and bring you into the guild. On a trail basis ofcourse.

If you think that you're the guy we're looking for feel free to whisper me ingame and we can have a short brief about our comming time in the....WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!! (Sorry got excited Neutral )

Da Light.
Dåligt
Dåligt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down