Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninjadin

Go down

Ninjadin Empty Ninjadin

Post  Kouneloz Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Name George

Character name:Kouneloz
Class:Paladin
Current Spec:Protection
Willing to respec?:Sure
Current Gear? (include armory link)
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?:Hp~Spelldmg~Agility(mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc)
(Warrior's both dps ,tanking and ressistance gear (if u got any))

Do you have a working microphone?: (This is not required, as long as you can listen)No
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore:Unforgettable and still part of them..but they only do BT and MH and atm what i need is some ssc+tk farming
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC:Never tanked ssc nor Tk i have allways been a healer and now i m prot so its a new experience for me
What's your goal with raiding?To learn how to tank perfectly on 25 man raids that i have never tanked before.gear up ofc and help with guildprogress

Extra info:I got healing gear aswel so in case sometimes the setup need me as healer i can come (ofc i will ne needing tanking items even as healer).Got 2k healing unbufed prety decent and know how to play holy very well

Kouneloz

Back to top Go down

Ninjadin Empty hmm

Post  Kouneloz Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Kouneloz

Back to top Go down

Ninjadin Empty Re: Ninjadin

Post  Lunchtanten Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:52 pm

No thx, we don't wanna be atm looting guild for ya. GL somewhere else,, maybe boctock is recruiting?

declined.

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunchtanten
Lunchtanten
Admin

https://antihero.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ninjadin Empty lol

Post  kouneloz Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:34 am

Ok nvm

kouneloz

Back to top Go down