Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy paladin Daicy REAPPLY!

2 posters

Go down

Holy paladin Daicy REAPPLY! Empty Holy paladin Daicy REAPPLY!

Post  Daicy Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:00 am

Hey guys! Im Apply to your guild again! =) Hard work on my gear hope you let me in now!

Name: Emelie

Character name:Daicy
Class: paladin
Current Spec:Holy
Willing to respec?: Yes
Current Gear? (include armory link): 1370 bonushealing unbuffed ... and Amory dosent work as usual. i can link amor in game!
Got some t4 parts, Plate head from zul'aman, some epics from kara and heroics.
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Spell crit, healing bonus and Mp5(mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc)
(Warrior's both dps ,tanking and ressistance gear (if u got any))
I also got alot epic tanking amor in bank

Do you have a working microphone?: (This is not required, as long as you can listen) Yep and i love use it =)
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Im in ultimatum atm, but i really wanna be in same guild as Vurtness! <3
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: Karazhan, Gruul, magetherdion, TK, SSC, ZA
What's your goal with raiding? Have fun and progress in the game!

Extra info:

Im a social girl from sweden that is not shy talk on vent! Wow is my biggest passoion right now and i hope i can find a guild that fits me!
I know vurtness since i started on this server. =)

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: Yup
Daicy
Daicy

Back to top Go down

Holy paladin Daicy REAPPLY! Empty Re: Holy paladin Daicy REAPPLY!

Post  Dåligt Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:05 am

Welcome back Emelie! =)

I'm going to put it this way;

If you're fine to not have a sure spot in the raids until you've geared up abit for certain encounters, and Vurtness goes in good for you. As I've stated earlier, I can't take people with me into progress raids that can't heal thier target. May it be Skillwise or Undergeared.
You will have to still gearup outside of our raids as you have been since you last applied (Keep It Up).

IF you accept this I'll pull you in on a trail period.

If anythings Unclear or you have any Questions around this, feel free to message me ingame.
Dåligt
Dåligt

Back to top Go down