Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prot Warrior application

Go down

Prot Warrior application Empty Prot Warrior application

Post  Dčad Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Name: Henrik

Character name: Dčad
Class: Warrior
Current Spec: Protection
Willing to respec?: Of course
Current Gear? (include armory link): Might be pvp specced there but tanking gear is still on.

What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: (mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc)
(Warrior's both dps ,tanking and ressistance gear (if u got any))
1. Stamina 2. Dodge/parry/hit 3. Dodge/parry/hit (expertise?)

Not exactly sure what I prioritize second and third, all my sockets are 12 stamina (will put some hit rating sockets sooner or later if I see that my threat is considered low)
I'll write an example on which 3 stats I would choose if I got and item with 3 random enchantments, since I prioritize stats considering what I need most atm.
Got 14744 HP, 16181 armor, 39 hit, 11 expertise, 500 Defense, 22,3% dodge/17,86% parry/21,45% Block rating. 439 Block value.
With my current stats I would Prioritize: 1. Stamina (think I'll always have stamina on first spot anyway) 2. Hit rating/Defense rating (going a bit low on defense rating, my frost resistance gear for hydross is halfway ready, 170 frost res but I will have too low defense rating with full frost res, don't have secondary tanking items with heavy defense rating. 3. Dodge/parry/expertise

In Fury gear I prioritize 1. Hit rating 2. Attack Power 3. Crit rating (not very experienced in dps'ing with fury warrior in raids not sure if that's the best stats to choose.

In frost resistance gear (have only 170 frost res ub atm, will commense farming it if needed) 1. Frost resistance 2. Defense rating/stamina 3. Defense rating/stamina
More stamina? or enough defense rating so I'm crit immune? not 100% sure, prefer Stamina as second choice though, If I have 0,5% chance for being critted I would only have a chance for being critted to death when the debuff is at it's maximum, only bad luck would result in a wipe because of tank getting critted.

Do you have a working microphone?: (This is not required, as long as you can listen) Yes
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Open Source and Ultimatum. (migrated here 1 month ago) I left open source a few weeks ago because they didn't raid at that time. Ultimatum got disbanded.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: Pre tbc experience is poor. ZG, MC and AQ20. TBC experience: Karazhan all bosses down, ZA 2 first bosses down, Gruul down, Magtheridon 32%, Tempest keep Al'ar 40% and void reaver 27%.
What's your goal with raiding? Having fun, progressing and feeling the adrenalin rush every time a new boss is downed.
PvE raiding is the main consept of wow and the main reason I started playing.

Extra info: I consider myself mature, non slacking and active. I will always bring pots, elixirs and flasks for every raid (not karazhan Razz)

Dčad

Back to top Go down

Prot Warrior application Empty Re: Prot Warrior application

Post  knölen Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:45 pm

Recruited.

Message one of the officers once they are online for an invite. Welcome to antihero.

knölen
Admin

Back to top Go down