Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 warrior Qzz

Go down

70 warrior Qzz Empty 70 warrior Qzz

Post  qizz Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:21 pm

Name: Emil Johansson

Character name:Qizz
Class:Warrior
Current Spec:Prott
Willing to respec?:Yes ofc
Current Gear? (include armory link):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Qizz
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: 1sta. 2. dodge . 3 expertise . 4 block . 5hit and ofc defense
(Warrior's both dps ,tanking and ressistance gear (if u got any)) Dont have any atm but i can fix it.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes , but i prefer not talking, since i dont talk very well , but my understanding is excelent!
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: only guilds that disband and things, havent had that good luck.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: MC & ZG Pretbc. And 2/5 Hyjal , Za 6/6 , BT 0/9. SSC 4/5 tk 3/4.
What's your goal with raiding? Killing KJ Smile

Extra info:

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?:Yes if not 100%

qizz

Back to top Go down

70 warrior Qzz Empty Apply

Post  Evilorc Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:30 pm

I see this apply sucks pretty much, but you're pretty cute and i think i can vote for you because you're going to be my slave. And pay me back my 50$

Evilorc

Back to top Go down

70 warrior Qzz Empty Re: 70 warrior Qzz

Post  OMGLOL Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:36 pm

The one who have said hes name is "Evilorc" at this application is a retard, named "Nomatic @ Twisting nether"! EVILORC @ WARLOCK LEIPURIT GOT NOTHING TO DO WHIT THIS :S

OMGLOL

Back to top Go down

70 warrior Qzz Empty huh

Post  Evilorc Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:41 pm

Why are you trying to copy me? You're a bad ass man. I'm going to smack your face you fucking prick!

Evilorc

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Evi Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Greatings Antihero, im evilorc, not the no lifer who are copying ME ... i beg u to ingore these comments and if u can, remove them.. Since the little prick who think he are something might destroy Qizz apply..

Real Evi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down