Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiamo Experienced hunter

Go down

Xiamo Experienced hunter Empty Xiamo Experienced hunter

Post  Xiamo Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:51 pm

Name Rasmus

Character name:Xiamo
Class:Hunter
Current Spec:41/20/0
Willing to respec?: Yes
Current Gear? (include armory link): wow-europe is Down atm. But i can explain, i got a BT Polearm, Shoulders and rest of my gear is quite random epic. some T4 SSC/TK/MH gear.

What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: (mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc) AP, Critt, Agi
(Warrior's both dps ,tanking and ressistance gear (if u got any)) i got 314 Shadow resistence For BT

Do you have a working microphone?: (This is not required, as long as you can listen) nope, but got all vent versions
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: I was on another server untill a month ago, i was in a BT/MH raiding guild. But then my mom got very sick and i had to take care of her, but shes fine now and im ready for some intense raiding now
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC:
What's your goal with raiding? To get bosses down, Create teamwork, and have fun

Extra info:

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: Yes Very Happy

Xiamo

Back to top Go down