Antihero Pve guild @ Magtheridon EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warrior-lanya

Go down

warrior-lanya Empty warrior-lanya

Post  Lanya Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:04 am

NameRok

Character name:Lanya
Class:warrior
Current Spec:arms
Willing to respec?:Sure thing
Current Gear? (include armory link):Down atm. Have 3/5 vengfull 2/5 gladiator some leather fury items
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Hit rating for PvE, mine is not high enough for dual wielding atm, but I need to get the surefoot enchant tho. (Have also over 2000 AP and 34%crit, so hit rating is what I need most atm)

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore:Merciless, sick of PvP tbh. Want to do PvE again
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC:MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/ZG/Naxx/ZA/Kara/Gruul/Magg
What's your goal with raiding? Experience the whole content of the game

Extra info:n/a

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?:Think so

Lanya

Back to top Go down

warrior-lanya Empty Re: warrior-lanya

Post  knölen Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:35 am

Declined.

At the moment we're full on warriors. And i cannot see a pvp-geared warrior running around in an arms spec doing damage in pve. Thank you for considering antihero, and if you at some point feel you have the proper gear and spec and think we'll need you - feel free to reapply.

knölen
Admin

Back to top Go down